In order to encourage the further evolution of democratization throughout the university, the University Council approved in 2000 the establishment of an inter-university forum, in order to bring together all academic councils and administrative officers, to meet bi-annually, in order to discuss university matters. This forum is unique among Palestinian universities.
- University President (Chair)
- Members of the University Council
- Members of the Academic Council
- Members of the Graduate Studies Council
- Members of the Faculty Councils
- Directors of institutes and centers and program coordinators
- Administrative directors
In accordance with the President's memorandum of May 27, 2000, the functions of this forum shall be to meet bi-annually to discuss strategic matters (submitted in writing) that involve the progress and development of the university, and to forward all decisions and recommendations to the University Council, which, in turn, forwards them to the Board of Trustees for approval.